Saturday, May 12, 2007

Here it is, as promised, a post that will contain no graphics. So I downloaded this program called blender today that I found on Matthew's blog who I am pretty sure is Katie Marie's brother (correct me if I am wrong there). So far I have succeeded in figuring out how to change views, change the colour of a shape, and create new shapes. Now somehow Matthew made a moose in it, which as of right now really beats me, but I downloaded his moose and played around with it - it's now a gold moose with waves. I looked at some tutorials and started making a die, but kept messing it up, so I stopped for now, but I will probably pick it back up where I left off once I get done making this post. I have always wanted to try making 3D images, so finding a free program to do it is cool and I plan to master it over time. We also went out on visitation today, but we only met 2 people. :-\ That pretty much wraps up my afternoon...visitation, a once-red-but-now-gold-with-waves-moose, and half a die. Exciting, eh?

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

*laughs* That was a great post!