Monday, May 21, 2007

Wow, it's been a busy few days! We have been trying to squeeze in as much as we can while my Grandparents are here. Friday we took a ride on one of the many ferries up here, and then went from there down to Castle Fun Park and played putt-putt and some arcade games. Then on Saturday we just kind of napped during the morning, and then played quite a few different board games that afternoon and evening. Yesterday was obviously Church in the morning, and then we had the evening service at our house. We had some hotdogs and hamburgers, had a 30 minute service, and then more board games! Then one of the guys from our church stayed the night and we played some X-Box and watched Ice Age 2. Today...well, it's yet to be seen what we will do. My Grandparents will be leaving at about 2:30, so maybe we can squeeze in one more game or something. I just found out that I do not get today off school like I thought I did - today is Victoria day - apparently we took our day off on Friday, and someone forgot to tell me. :-\ Oh well, maybe I shouldn't have played x-box until 2:00AM in that case? LOL

Now for the graphic of the day, actually this one will have to cover a few days, hehe.

No comments: