Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, I guess it's time to get back into the swing of doing a graphic a day. I missed yesterday, so I will post at least 2 today, and I also have some exciting news (for me anyway) to share!

Graphic #1:



Graphic #2:



This one isn't really a graphic I guess, it's a picture I took this last Sunday at Church. I'm no photographer, but I thought it looked pretty neat.

Now for the news! (I won't make you wait 2 weeks like Kate Marie) I have got a new web design request, not a blog, but a full template. Here is what I have so far, but I just started. There are two good things about this job...1) The guys wants a very simple site, no flashy buttons or graphics, which makes my job easier. (I hope what I have so far is simple enough.) 2) He is willing to pay up to $200, although I don't plan to charge that much, it's exciting that I'm even being offered that much. The bad thing is that I don't know how much to charge! LOL. Although I have had the ability to for a while, this will be my first full, custom template to sell. Katie Marie, how much do you usually charge?

2 comments:

Katie Marie said...

I liked that piano pic. :D

You're going to have wait longer than two weeks for my news! Some things came up, and I can't post about it for a while. I feel bad, but....

I've never charged anyone [yet] for anything, so I have no idea about payment.

That looks neat so far! That's really neat he's willing to pay. :D I look forward to seeing the finished one.

Andrew Hutchens said...

You are very mysterious...

Wow, so you did that Central Oklahoma Homeschool Bands site for free? They got a good deal! I have been looking around at prices and for a nice, but fairly simple HTML website with 6 to 10 pages it is at least $600. After talking with my Dad I have decided to charge $180 for 1 year of hosting, domain name, 5 pages, forum installation, and an additional $35 for each extra page. Which, from what I can find, is a pretty good deal. I will be making around $120 for the actual template.