Friday, May 11, 2007

So I've decided I am going to try posting at least one graphic or design a day along with a bit about whatever else I feel like talking about. I'm not too good at journaling, or writing at all for that matter, so don't expect too many posts that actually contain all that much worthwhile to read. =) I may also post some of others people's work, but I will be sure to tell you when I do.

This is a picture I found online the other day and did some touching up, it took only about 2 minutes, but it made the colours so much more vibrant!


Click to Enlarge



Here I also tried changing the eye colour, but I really like the blue better.


Click to Enlarge

2 comments:

Katie Marie said...

What photo program do you use, Andrew?

Andrew Hutchens said...

I used Adobe PhotoShop CS2