Monday, September 03, 2007

Sorry it has been so long since I posted, I have had a pretty busy summer, and it looks like I am about to start a busy year of school.

I guess, now that it's been a couple of months since I said I would, I will show you all my new portfolio/business (kind of) site, which is still not completely done and doesn't view all that well in IE. (I hate IE) It should look fine if you view it in FireFox or Opera. Angus Templates Portfolio

On another note, I am designing a set of twelve desktop wallpapers - one for each month - for our church to use this coming year and my three blog readers are lucky enough to get a sneak preview. :-)


Click to Enlarge

This is, obviously, a 2007 version, but I can't go around giving out 2008 wallpapers! Anyway, the picture will be the same, just different dates on the calendar. I will post all twelve in January when they are 'released to the public'.

I think that's all for now...oh, one more thing! I made some "Cars" graphics, check them out...




1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

Hi! Your portfolio site looks nice!

I need to subscribe to your feed; I just saw this now, a month later. :)