Thursday, May 10, 2007

Well, I think I am going to start blogging. Not necessarily for selling templates, but just for the fun of it. I will probably post some of the graphics I make in PhotoShop, and any new templates I make. So, a little bit about myself for starters...I am an almost-16-year-old Missionary/Pastor's son living in Canada. I do a lot of graphic and web design work, which I plan to share some of with you over time. I have taken courses and can work with DreamWeaver, but I tend to code my websites by hand with mostly HTML and CSS which I am fluent in, and some PHP which I am still far from fluent in. If you are intersted in having any website or graphic work done by me you can leave a comment on any of my posts or email me at angushutchsky@gmail.com. I guess that's all for now, I may do my first "real" post later this afternoon.

No comments: